Sunday, March 6, 2011

living to the FULLEST.

when I was younger and even now I always have and had this desire to live life to the fullest.
To live each moment as it were my last, and to treasure each and every present moment.
without worrying about a thing in the future and regretting the past.
How many times do we get lost in our thoughts worrying about something, that we even forget what is around us.

because the past is in the past, and the future isn't yet reality until it becomes the PRESENT MOMENT.

this leads into my next experience, this morning I called my grandma like I usually do every week and it was one of the very few times that she said she wasn't feeling well in a weak tone of voice. She was telling me that she is having problems with her health and as she spoke it felt like she was really down. I tried to remind her to try to not think too much and just treasure each moment by loving the people that are around you. At a certain point, I began to cry and my eyes were filled with tears because she was really down. I tried to comfort her with my words, telling her that we can really live each moment to its fullest even when it's difficult. At the end of the conversation, I could hear in her voice her strength as she was telling me that she will be fine. But right away after being soaked in tears, I said I gotta embrace this suffering, to say my YES in this moment to choose to continue to not worry about anything because "God loves us immensely." Leave it in his hands. To live each present moment to the fullest by LOVING whoever is infront of me. So afterwards I shared my experience with one of the girls who shared with me yesterday that her mom's health isn't good. After living this experience with my grandma, I could share in her shoes the situation she is living. She was very thankful after I shared with her the experience. Each and every suffering, embrace it SEMPRE, SUBITO, CON GIOIA (always, right away, and with joy)

No comments:

Post a Comment