Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heroes of Today.

when I was younger, I remember a teacher once told me...
what imprint will you leave on earth when your earthly life passes away?
IMPRINT, mark, something eternal and not just temporary...

In the end would it be important what job you have, how many awards you received, how much money you earned, whether you were an amazing student...all these things are temporary.
I long for something ETERNAL.

and now I know what I want to leave...
SANCTITY just like Chiara Luce...an ordinary girl who lived an extraordinary life.

and on Sat March 19th there will be an event to celebrate the legacy of Beatified Chiara Luce has IMPRINTED in the hearts of thousands.
Personally, I won't be there since it's in Toronto and I'm in Italy; but it would be something I wouldn't miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment