Tuesday, June 21, 2011

do you live for SOMETHING GREATER?


Song: Something Greater

World’s says that life is difficult
And everyday someone’s getting hurt
There are scenes of suffering,
There are people desperately crying

Pain is in the story of humanity
So what change will there ever be?
I’m looking for something different
There’s more to life than hate and regret
I started a great revolution
Change my conviction
And now…

I live for something greater
Greater than the world could offer
Discovering Love as the answer
United world let us build together

Transforming wounds to happiness
Bringing down walls of differences
Having strength to destroy our livings
Believing there’s nothing it resists

Love without certainties
Life always gives the opportunity
Your simply Yes is what the world needs
To move ahead is solving all our fears
Take the step and you’ll see
That love is the change that is ought to be

Together we’ll build this revolution
And change with conviction
As One

We live for something greater
Greater than world could offer
Discovering love as the answer
United World let us build together
United World let us build together



Museums, souvenirs, Buy 5 for 1 euro, advertisements of barely clothed women…
Do we ever stop for a second and think of the world we live in? What are minds are polluted with each and every moment as we look at each corner…

The current of this world brings us down, pulls us away, and engulfs us in…
But each one of us has a choice, we have the freedom to conform ourselves like everyone else, or be different, to ACT, to DO something about the world.

But it starts between you and me, each person that we encounter in each moment of our day, to give a hand, to lend a shoulder, to spare some time…
Time is the biggest obstacle…
Many say…I don’t have time, I’m too busy…
But I try never to use that excuse because it is a matter of priority because you don’t have time to call a friend because in reality it isn’t important enough…or you would MAKE time.
MAKE time… to think, to do, to act,
To bring CHANGE.

For me I’m traveling 12 countries, 11 weeks. The first thing someone thinks…
Are you rich or something? I think that’s the first thing that comes to someone’s mind if a person said that.
But if we always bothered what the world thinks, or the perspectives and opinions of others, or the influences of everybody but ourselves…
We never see life as it really is, the person we ought to be, that we are created to be.
I’m traveling not to spend my money to visit museums, to eat at fancy restaurants, or to be washed into the culture of having of our society.
But I’m traveling  because…
I live for something greater
Greater than the world could offer
Discovering Love as the answer
United world let us build together!
Because I want to bring love into the world wherever I go, to meet people, to understand the different cultures, and place myself in the others’ shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment