Saturday, April 14, 2012

23 Days left.

with no internet access, I'm only able to write now.
last word was ...love others as yourself.
living this is definitely a challenge at times, and I would say that it is probably hardest with family.

this past weekend, I stayed at my grandma as this is my usual routine.
waking up early. swimming. cleaning bathroom. organizing her room. the same old i guess, but when we love, it's not just being nice and doing kind things, love costs. Love is putting others before yourself.

So I thought I really need to go out of myself even more to love.
so when she was telling me about her throbbing leg pain, I started to place myself in her shoes. think what she thinks and feel what she feels. So I knew if we played her favourite card game it would divert her attention away. She was laughing and smiling again. Later on when she got tired, I went out to the grocery store to buy some things she needed. Not to mention that saturday grocery shopping is a ZOO- so many people and very long lines meaning lots of patience. remember LOVE COSTS, but in the end I was left with such contentment and JOY because in the end love is all that matters.  

now it's time to be the FIRST to love.

btw, 
yesterday's training: 60 minutes on cycle ergometer doing intervals.
feeling: limitless

without limitations is the endurance of overcoming obstacles, the ultimate one being our own self. Once we put aside our needs, we can see that of OTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment