Tuesday, April 17, 2012

20 Days left.

been writing at the end of the day which isn't really great when I wait patiently in bed to fall asleep because my brain is still wired from blogging

yesterday I was left with a bittersweet feeling as my encounter with my Protestant and Muslim friend about the Truth ended in a peaceful discussion, however I realized that words and explanations really don't go far if
words aren't put into action.
if our actions aren't manifestations of our words, then SO WHAT? if we have the most complex understanding and knowledge about this and that...it means nothing.

last word: love isn't just in saying, rather somewhat in doing, but more so in BEING.
this morning I thought to call up a friend and see how she was doing since I knew she had been crazy busy and has had a lot on her plate. I guess we are all BUSY, busy with things, people, etc, but we have to try and go against our THINGS to take the FIRST step. So when I called her, I tried to listen with my whole heart and put aside everything else so I could live that present moment. At times, I catch myself trying to multi-task when I talk to people on the phone, but that's only be selfish.

Love calls us to be selfLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment