Thursday, April 19, 2012

18 Days Left.

last word: love costs to who gives, but is free to whom given.
I hold copyrights to that haha,
I think if I were ever to get a tattoo, I would have that written (just kidding!).

it's it true that in our society, love can be so conditional?
conditioned, attached to one's own self, or limited to those who love back.
but I'm here to share that real love isn't just that.
It is without conditions, detached from yourself, and not limited to those who love back...

the real essence of LOVE is in forgiveness, but when someone told me, I had to think about that for a moment...
for-GIVE. It starts when there's nothing to be forgiven, that we can have  love
..."for-Giving" freely, detached 
and without limitations. 
if you wonder why at times it is easier to love someone you barely know
than to love someone close like your family.
for me, hardest is my brother


and the thought of HIM came to my mind [as he's all the way in Italy like me (last year)] because I heard that my friend from Vietnam was arriving home after a 2000 km journey to be with her family because she had received the shocking news of her brother- his passing due to a work accident. When I was able to reach her by phone, I was relieved to hear her calm and peaceful voice.

So in the end, we don't want to live with the regret of not having loved enough.

Today's training: 10 km run
feeling: perseverant 

No comments:

Post a Comment