Thursday, April 12, 2012

25 Days left.

last night I couldn't seem to fall asleep right away,
it might have been the late night pasta
or just simply because the endorphins were in my system.

yesterday's training: 10 km hill-training/run and 40 mins interval training on cycle ergometer
feeling: satisfied.

satisfaction: fulfillment of one's wishes, expectations or needs,
it's something that everyone tries to find, sometimes it leaves us empty, sometimes it makes us stubble, however deep within it is something that we don't want to give up trying...

I guess that's what's kept me constantly motivated, passionate and united with those around me and the world.

To know that fulfillment of your wishes, expectations or needs in life don't merely come from the outward in the worldly things, but rather within to listen to that little voice that speaks in each PRESENT MOMENT.


That voice that calls each of us to bring about the better of ourselves
and to bring about our best to this world that suffers, that is broken, that is shattered.


but one thing is clear: LOVE. put others before yourself. I'm trying...







No comments:

Post a Comment