Saturday, May 5, 2012

1 Day Left.

last word:  I must trust in the limitations of my human weakness, 
but also have the confidence to surpass it. 

like I said, 4 months ago, I would have told you that I would never do such a thing
and now I've mustered up the confidence to do just what I thought I couldn't.

This marathon for me means more than just a race and more than just fundraising money-
it signifies the struggle of desiring to change within.

There's little need to look outward when we are blind to see within.

So before that gun signs,
it's now or never to run
to run together with the rest of the world who know that...

change 
happens now, not later
                                                                  within, not outward
                                                                            here, and not there.

If you want to see a united world,
                                                       so BE it.




No comments:

Post a Comment