Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pictures :)

Oct 9- My Gen Unit (infront of the Church)



Oct 17- We took a trip into the forests and picked raw CHESTNUTS

On our way...

From left: Laura, Marci, Froila, Cissa, Ceci
Raw chestnuts!
This is the chestnut shell!
Elsy (from LA) cooked Tacos!..but with crepes shells

CLARINHA from Brazil...one of my close friends :)
From Left: Laura, Joslyn, Rayassa, Lucia, and Stephy
View of the Mountains
olive trees...are EVERYWHERE here
Te amo

Vietnamese food :)
Vietnamese food: Chicken broth soup with egg, and corn
Oct 20- Festa for Marianna from Israel
Theme of the Night: Fashion Show
she stayed for 1 month after Chiara Luce
with Brazilians....they actually are always so LOUD in the house.
you can always here them everywhere...
and I will definitely visit one day. i love them<3
with one of my FAV brazilians CLARINHNA!
Kaye + Anna
Center: Marianna (with black scarf)- FESTA for her!
Hosts of the Night: Stephy + Laura
Liberta + Froila +Fiuma
First Performance: Philiphinos singing with their amazing musical talent
Second Act: South Americans performing a skit as old ladies
HAHAHAHAH
one day they will all look back
Third Act: Vietnamese performing a song
Fourth Act: Brazilians :):):)
and dancing to something
Fifth Act: our group ..i forgot what it all said...something like Ti Vogliamo Bene (we love you)
Sixth Act: East Europeans performing some game
and Brazilians AGAIN because they are that awesome and wild
doing some type of game
with my fav lovers<3 Ceci +Clarihna
Oct 24- cooking food as it was my turn to help
it was potatoes + beef & tomato
with Maria Chiara + Marci
we love posing :)
Oct 30- we decided to venture out into the beautiful nature:)
From left: Cissa +Me +Ceci +Laura +Gaby+ Anna
All brazilians except me, Laura and Ceci (Paraguay)
<3 with Ceci

Mi piace:) <3 (I like)
Clarihna +Laura +Cissa +Anna
:) love this picture!
Arabic Food
so that was the day I was the official hair stylist...
before this I cut Cissa, Clarinha and Fiuma's hair...
now Andrea (in the center) wanted a bob cut from long hair originally
having the garbage bin on my lap with kitchen scissors
how epic
and the final product :)
I cut Anna Maria's bangs
Arabic rice
Oct 31- Halloween Night
I dressed up as a nerd...and guess who this is beside me


...MJ (Laura)
I'm gonna post more Halloween pictures on Facebook..I'll link it later
Nov 1- Festa for Claudine because she was leaving back to Burundi
Theme of the Night: Safari
Elsy (Tourist) and Clarihna (Clara) was the Tour Guide

Claudine playing a little game :)
there she is!

we (my Gen unit) made a slideshow of pictures and sang a song :)
with Clarihna (Clara as everyone calls her)
finished for now... as there's just soo many pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment